donderdag 25 juli 2013

Gold is old, rosegold is bold


The past few months I always wore some of my vintage watches but I got a bit tired of them. In the beginning they were really original but nowadays you can find these vintage watches everywhere. Though I still like them, I wanted to try out something different. I thought those metallic ones were pretty cool and I’ve never had one like that so I went for it. I absolutely adore the watch-collection of Michael Kors. The choice wasn’t easy! I finally chose this model because I think the colour rosegold is so cute and super trendy. Because of the bigger size, the watch becomes even more a statement accessory.




Denim shirt- Stradivarius
Chain necklace- Mango
Earrings- Forever New 
Watch- Michael Kors


I bought this chain necklace during the sales for only 12 euros. 
Score! 



Lots of love,

Charlotte


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten