zaterdag 16 maart 2013

Visiting the Eiffel Tower




For already a long time now I wanted one of those high-waist shorts but I was never able to find one that looked good on me. Until I saw this black short of River Island and I was immediately convinced. The short is a bit on the rough side so I decided to go for a more punk style and I combined it with a dark red T-shirt and my favourite leather perfecto. As finishing touch I wore my eagle-necklace from Zara.


Short- River Island
T-shirt- Urban outfitters
Perfecto- Maje
Necklace- Zara
Boots- Pull&Bear
Handbag- Mango



When I walked past the Zara and I saw this diamond eagle-necklace, I instantly fell in love with it and I said to myself ‘ you HAVE to buy this’. It’s now one of my favourites necklaces.

Lots of love,

Charlotte

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten